Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Worries

I've had a lot on my mind since we got back from my in-laws this past weekend. Hoping by putting this out there, it will help ease my mind a bit.


  • I'm worried that our house is never going to sell. I realize our house has not been on the market that long. I realize that the market is terrible right now, but I would at least like a tiny glimmer of hope. We haven't had a single walk-through yet. Dislike!


  • I'm worried that there always seems to be more month left at the end of the money. With gas prices sky high again, Pete commuting to Springfield everyday, us commuting back and forth to see each other and bills, bills, bills in general, there's no extra. I'm trying to cut back every way possible. Guess we'll have to explore other options.


  • I'm worried that I'm going to have to give up being a SAHM so that we can stay on track. I absolutely LOVE being a SAHM! It is my job, but if push comes to shove, I will do what is in the best interest of my family, even if that means going back to work. :(


  • I'm worried that once Add is done with preschool on June 1 and our house hasn't sold, then we will have to do something else. I see no reason for the kids and I to continue to live up here once he is done with school. That was the only reason I decided to stay up here in the first place.


  • I'm worried that if our house hasn't sold by June 1, we will have to move in with either my parents or Pete's parents. Seeing as how we can't afford any extra each month, there is no way that we can keep our house on the market and live on our own down there.


  • I'm worried that if we do have to move in with either set of parents, I will go insane! Don't get me wrong. I love my parents and my in-laws, but I have gotten accustomed to having my own space. My own house. But, once again, if push comes to shove, I/we have to do what's best for our family and our situation.
So, I guess that's what has been on my mind lately. Oh, and I'm also trying to potty-train Amarah on top of everything else. Oy!

0 comments: