Friday, April 3, 2009

It's official!

We have a finger sucker! Neither Addison nor Amarah took to a pacifier, much to my dismay. It would have made our lives so much easier those first few months but no such luck. I know I will appreciate this later.

Just recently, Amarah has discovered her fingers. Not her thumb but her fingers. 2 fingers to be exact.

































She even enjoys them with a side of bathwater.




















Ok, I'll admit that I think it's too cute now, but ask me again in 5 years how cute I think it is. Can't complain right now though. Self-soothing at it's best!

2 comments:

jill said...

sorry, Keeley must have been sending her the idea by osmosis or something (in the bath)--he he. Although she enjoys all fingers in any combination on both hands. AND the pacifier....tonight we have REALLY discovered we have feet, and splashed really big in the tub. big things!

Carlito Chiquito Chihuahua said...

if she sucks on the very same two fingers and won't vary in pattern, she's like her brother! Freaking adorable!!!