Thursday, March 5, 2009

She's rolling!

Happy 4 months Amarah! And how did our baby girl celebrate being 4 months old today? She started rolling! I heard her screaming bloody murder in her crib so I went to check on her and she had rolled from her back to her tummy and did not like that one bit.

Later this morning, she was playing on her activity gym and I was lucky enough to capture her rolling from her tummy to her back Check it out!





Congratulations baby girl! We are so proud of you!! And just in time for your checkup tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we only go tummy to back! And even then, we dont do it with a smile on our face! Sigh!

Anonymous said...

Too cute - that's my girl. And our little play by play analist in the bacground, solid!

-Pete

Carlito Chiquito Chihuahua said...

I love the commentator!!!!